Accessibility Statement for JCU Open eBooks
Accessibility features of this resource
Foundations of Academic Success has been designed with accessibility in mind by incorporating the following features:
- It has been optimized for people who use screen-reader technology:
- all content can be navigated using a keyboard
- links, headings, tables, and images have been designed to work with screen readers.
Other file formats available
In addition to the web/HTML version, this book is available in a number of file formats, including PDF and EPUB (for eReaders).
Look for the “Download this book” drop-down menu to select the file type you want.
The web version of this resource has been designed to meet Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, level AA.
Let us know if you are having problems accessing this book
We are always looking for how we can make our resources more accessible. If you are having problems accessing this resource, please contact us to let us know so we can fix the issue.
Please include the following information:
- The location of the problem by providing the book title, a web address or page description
- A description of the problem
- The computer, software, browser, and any assistive technology you are using that can help us diagnose and solve your issue
- e.g., Windows 10, Google Chrome (Version 65.0.3325.181), NVDA screenreader.
You can contact us via:
- Web form: Submit a question to JCU Library
This statement was last updated on: 15 December 2022
Source: Suggested Template for COD Books by Denise Cote is licensed under a CC BY 4.0 License, except where otherwise noted.