Module 4-Developing the Project Schedule scoping the project for success – Agreeing the expectations
After completing this module, you should be able to:
- Evaluate the function the concept stage plays in the project’s life cycle.
- Conclude what information is captured during the concept stage.
- Analyse what decisions are made during the concept stage.
- Identify what documentation should be produced during the concept stage to successfully ‘scope’ the project.
- Conceptually map the causes (and cures) for scope creep.
- Complete a work breakdown structure.