Module 9 – Communication and Reporting Performance – Closing Out the Project
After completing this module, you should be able to:
- Interpret what effective communication means.
- Advocate the suitable communication tools available to the project stakeholders.
- Execute the techniques required to plan, manage, and follow-up on project meetings.
- Evaluate the differences between progress, status, and forecast completion reports.
- Evaluate the causes and impacts of scope creep and strategies required to manage this creep.